Always keeping you up-to-date on what’s new and coming, Emmy® Award winning technology and digital lifestyle commentator, Mario Armstrong will share what’s trending this fall and winter…
If you’re a business owner, freelancer or project lead you’re probably looking for free technology that makes meetings and teamwork easy. We have good news. Microsoft just released a free version of its newest chat and meetings app in Microsoft 365 called Microsoft Teams.
Teams brings your team, and the external partners you work with, together into a shared digital workspace. Teams is different from other solutions because it brings chat, meetings, document collaboration and apps like Trello or OneNote into a single hub, eliminating the hassle of switching between apps to get work done.
Microsoft Teams top features:
• Team is organized by Teams and then channels, so you can organize your files and conversations around departments or projects, keeping everyone in the loop.
• Start video calls with one click, edit documents without worrying about version control and chat in 1:1 or group settings.
• Chats are threaded and persistent, so it’s easy to catch up after vacation or when you are new to the team.
• Teams has a great app for iOS and Android, so you can stay on top of things and join meetings no matter where you are.
Over 200,000 organizations are using Teams today. Built for small businesses in mind, here are the top features in the free version:
• Unlimited chat messaging and search for Teams of up to 300 people.
• Built-in audio and video calling for individuals, groups, and full team meetups.
• 10 GB of team file storage plus additional 2 GB per person for personal storage.
• Integrated, real-time content creation with Office Online apps, including built-in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Unlimited app integrations with 140+ business apps to choose from—including Adobe, Evernote, and Trello.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with anyone inside or outside your organization, backed by Microsoft’s secure, global infrastructure.
For more information and to try the free version of Microsoft Teams today, please visit Office.com/Teams.
Sponsor 2 Microsoft Small Business
Sponsor 3 Zenni
Sponsor 4 Mercari
Sponsor 5 OtterBox
Comments & Discussion
In Case You Missed It4 weeks ago
Fabulous Travel Finds
Dayvee Sutton3 weeks ago
In the Footsteps of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Featured3 weeks ago
Back to School Fashions with Margo Burr
Jetiquette3 weeks ago
Flyland, Nation In The Sky
Crew News3 weeks ago
Report Hot Airplane Cabins With New Smartphone App
TJS en Español3 weeks ago
Amtrak Algo Clásico en lo Moderno.
In Case You Missed It2 weeks ago
Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
I Fly For Food3 weeks ago
September Food and Fun at the Fairmont